Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

September Release

Hi everyone!

It has been quite a while since I had posted anything and I apologize for this long silence. There will be some changes in my life soon and I hope I will be able to write more about it in my next post here. All is well here anyway and I finally managed to finish up a few new designs for you. Here they are:


 Mistletoe Fairy

*As I had few questions about coloured designs I decided to make Mistletoe Fairy available also in colour! You can use her as a card topper or just print for your own purpose (even send her as a postcard or print on a mug ;)) as long as it is for personal not commercial use and she is not shared online without watermark. (File dimension: H:11cm, W:7.70cm and 300dpi)

Garden Gnome

Cupcake Treat

Candle Light

Mariposa 
(released some time ago but I never got around to introduce her properly)

Please remember that I now take orders by email! Digital versions are available for 1.85GBP each (apart from coloured Fairy which is 2.50GBP) and to order them just email me at weestamps (at) gmail.com. For the full catalog of my works please visit http://www.weestamps.com/catalog and http://www.weestamps.com/catalog_2

 For the rubber stamps fans - please visit Whimsy Stamps page here or any of Whimsy's retailers.

Thanks for visiting today and have fun colouring!
Sylvia Zet

15 comments:

  1. I love the new range of images. Outstanding as usual. Thanks for all your hard work in all the lovable images you share

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back, Sylvia. Very sweet looking images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, these are all so adorable, Love them all, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always Sylvia!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Totally stunning artwork Sylvia. I love them all.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All utterly stunning Sylvia! I always get so excited when I wee a new release post pop up from you and I'm NEVER disappointed!! Stunning images all of them. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So HAPPY to see new treasures from you! I MUST own them all! Off to email! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is good to see them in colour too Sylvia Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete