Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Cindy

Hi everyone,

Cindy is one more fairy that is joining my Wee Stamps collection today. She is for those of you who like colouring long hair and wings. Lots of fun with her in that case. Her digital version is available for 1.85GBP again and to order her just email me at weestamps at gmail.com. For the full catalog of my works please visit http://www.weestamps.com/catalog and http://www.weestamps.com/catalog_2
For the rubber stamps fans - please visit Whimsy Stamps page here or any of Whimsy's retailers. You will find there not only the newest fairy but also Jillian and her friends, quite a popular freebie girl that was available some time ago. Her little squirrel friend and sentiments are only available in that physical version though.

Thanks for looking today. I am back to finishing my May release sketches - those ones will be more focused on some little animal creatures for a change ;)

Have a good day!
Sylvia Zet

10 comments:

  1. oh i love it. so cute. thank you :-)))) wonderful image. hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable and the hair colouring will be a wonderful challenge!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful addition, love her! Thanks Silvia!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo, she is sooo cute, I adore your work Silvia, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is awesome. I collect all your stamps and now there is one with my own name! Love this one, just like all the others! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is lovely Sylvia. I keep thinking of you and wondering how you are. Judy x

    ReplyDelete