Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

More inspiration with Love me Do!

Hey everybody,

Did you enjoy Sylvia's post yesterday? Didn't you just LOVE the cards this months Wee Guest Designers made with Love me Do! And how about the freebie and the discount? Sylvia knows how to celebrate a birthday right!!! If you haven't seen yesterdays post be sure to check it out, the discount is only available for another few hours and you don't want to miss the ultra cute freebie!

I didn't get my card with Love me Do finished in time so I thought I'd show it to you today.
It's up on my blog now if you want to see more pictures or know more about the gorgeous materials I used.

We'll be back soon with more gorgeous inspiration!!

Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning just too cute not to order, hopefully get it coloured over the weekend.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous looking forward to using this cutie great colours and I love the layout
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete