Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Introducing Toppers Guest Designer, Hazel Conboy

Hello again!

Today I have a pleasure to introduce our newest Wee guest designer - Hazel Conboy!! 
 Warm welcome Hazel and thank you for being here with us :)

***
 

Hi, I’m Hazel and I’m 43 years old.
I live and work with my partner at a leisure vehicle manufacturer in Hull and I am a stepmother to a teenage boy.
I found my way into crafting when a friend showed me a card she had made with embossing powders and before I knew it I was hooked.
After trying lots and lots of different techniques I found that I enjoyed stamping and working with digital images the most.  I have tried lots of different colouring mediums and have fallen in love with Copics – they just work for me.
I am thrilled to be asked to be a guest designer for Wee Stamps.  Sylvia creates such fabulous images and they are just an absolute joy to work with.
 ***


 Hazel will be promoting another of Wee Stamps lines - beautifully coloured card toppers that are available from The Hobby House ( and from THH retailers).
I was very excited when Hazel agreed to guest design for us as I knew she would do a fabulous job with this product.
And here is the first of her many creations as a proof :). For this beautiful card Hazel used the newest Love Me Do topper available at THH as a part of this wedding set.


For more details about the card please visit Hazel's blog here.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Until next time,
Sylvia

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to Wee Hazel!! I have had the pleasure to see all the gorgeousness you have already created for us and I am thrilled to have you with us!

    Hugs,
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card here. Your work is really gorgeous Hazel and it´s a pleasure to have you here sharing your gorgeous work with all of us. So happy to meet you, and thanks sooo much for some awesome inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel's card is so beautiful. I love the sweet image and beautiful papers and detailins
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to see Hazel here today!
    I love her cards, and she is the sweetest lady you could wish to meet.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Hazel is a lovely lady .. so lovely you have her on board
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous. I may have to buy the stamp for my niece's wedding in May! :)

    ReplyDelete