Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

February release

Hi everyone,

Two more designs have been just added to Wee Stamps collection. Bonnie bunny and Sweetie are now available as digital stamps or as rubber stamps.

Sweetie is a fairy that was actually created for a special birthday card for Mariska van der Veer. Sadly Mariska does not make cards anymore but I keep in touch with her and she still kindly helps me with the new designs. Finger crossed she will be back one day with her amazing 3D cards.
For more technical details - to order any of my designs please just email me at weestamps at gmail.com and I will replay and send you an invoice asap. My digis are still 1.85 GBP (most of them). For the full catalog of my digital works please check HERE. And do not forget that there are two catalogs actually with two slightly different collections.

Rubber versions can be found as usually at Whimsy Stamps HERE and from Whimsy's retailers around the world.
Big thanks to everyone who still visit me here and for all the lovely comments you have left about my previously released Frog Prince:)

Have a  lovely day!
Sylvia Zet

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful digi's. So sweet.

    Nice weekend.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Another 2 super stunning stamps
    All the best
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. I collect them all. These ones go on my wishlist! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sylvia, these are stunning hun! I love the wee fairy! Hope Mariska is doing okay. Missing her stunning creations. Love to her when you speak. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that Mariska is no longer making cards. Her cards were so beautiful; I've been missing her. Thanks for 2 new beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I missed Mariska's 3D card too! Love her work!! She was such a inspiration bron to me when I started to make cards :D Your new designs are so lovely! They going also on my "wanted" list ;) lol! Tomorrow you can check my newest card with the cute frog on my blog/page ;) Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Sylvia, I was away from Blogger for a bit so I am late in leaving you love! Oh how I adore these new cutie pies! I think about Mariska often and am glad to hear you still keep in touch even though she has moved on to other things. She is a gem, just like you! Bonnie bunny is going to be a hit with my cards for kiddos and Sweetie melts my heart. I look forward to coloring up both. :o) Gorgeous illustrations from your beautiful heart!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Priceless! So very adorable and would be tons of fun coloring! My cards are more CAS and these would be perfect! Thank you for all of your great drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your designs are a joy to colour and make me smile, if not grin. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete