Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Introducing the first Whimsy Guest Designer; Melissa Andrew

Hello Wee fans!!

It was so good to see so many of you liked our news and our open invitation yesterday! We have already received a lot of e-mails and we promise to send you all a confirmation that we received your e-mail but we may need a day or two to send them all out.

Anyway.... more news today!!! Next to the Wee Guest Designers who will be promoting our digital images we have also decided to put some focus on the fabulous rubber stamps that Wee Stamps sell through Whimsy Stamps. These rubber stamps are made of a very high quality deeply etched red rubber and they come mounted on EZ Mount cling cushion foam, they arrive to you untrimmed. Once trimmed they work perfectly with your acrylic blocks. You can both buy the rubber stamps directly from Whimsy Stamps or from a selection of retailers across the globe.

Though I am biased (because I am on the Whimsy Team myself) I think I can say that Whimsy Stamps has a fabulous Design Team. Each month we will have one of those talented crafters as our Whimsy Guest Designer. Throughout the month we will show you projects of this designer made with the rubber Wee Stamps in the Whimsy Stamps collection. And since these images are also available as digital images, no matter what you prefer we hope they will give you a bit more inspiration.

Let me introduce you to our first Whimsy Guest Designer:

***
Hi ya, I'm Melissa Andrew, a 30 something wife and mother of two beautiful girls. Simply put, I LOVE crafting and Wee stamps have to be one of my favorites images out there. 
I enjoy coloring with my Copics and teaching others online about Copics at Created from Color. I have been paper crafting steadily for the past three years and came across Wee Stamps after a team-up with Whimsy Stamps and honestly, fell in love with the gorgeous design and sweet little images. 
 I'm super excited to be a guest here for February!

And here is the first fabulous project we like to show you that Melissa has made using 
Wee Stamps' Hopeful (both available in rubber and digi):
For more details about this card HERE is the link to her blog post.
***

We can't wait to show you more fabulous project by Melissa! Thank you for being our guest this month!

We will be back soon with more inspiration. Take care and until next time!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. This card is soooo gorgeous, and I just love the blue colors she chose on this oone. It´s really stunning work, well done Melissa, can´t wait to see lot more of your great work here.
    A shame I´m such a horrible colorer myself, else I would definitely also have applied, but I would never ever get at the side of anything like this talent here, but I still love to play with your stamps anyway in my own humble way LOL.
    Have a wonderful week-end everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card & so perfectly colored ... Love how the light "glows" from the lantern & the little twine tied around the ribbon makes a great embellishment.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card with a lovely stamp.
    Nice colouring. I post a card on my blog with Bird Swing.

    Hugs Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stamp and love the colours chosen beautifully done hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa's stuff totally rocks - LOVE her style. This is just gorgeous, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete