Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

Wee Stamps are back in digital version and freebie!

Hi everyone,

First I apologize for my long silence on this blog. It have been really depressing and frustrating few months of trying to catch up with this new EU Vat tax laws and looking for solution how to implement the needed changes to my shop. Before I had realized my creativity and enthusiasm for work was gone though and I almost completely stopped drawing and updating my pages.

But finally I have some better news today. EU Vat is still such complicated and unregulated tax law that I decided to make your and mine life a little bit more difficult in order to be able to sell again though and still keep the prices low. As the new law (at least in HMRC's interpretation) apply to electronically supplied digital services, but does not apply when files are manually emailed and involve quite a lot of my work, I decided to reopen my shop and make the digis available via email order only.
This is how it works:
1. Please go to the Wee Stamps website here and check the catalog of my works.
(If you see "error page" - refresh it)
2. Via weestamps at gmail.com or contact form on my website let me know the names of digis you like and include your PayPal email address.
3. I will send you PayPal invoice.
4. The digis will be sent to you once the payment is made.

So this is the solution for now. I am not sure how long this will last for as there are some news that this new tax laws will be expanded from automated digital services to any goods being sold online in 2016. So I may be forced to close my shop again in January if I won't find any better solution till then.  But let's hope it won't be necessary. 

Anyway please bare with this new shop rules for now and forgive the long ordering process. I also want to thank you for your amazing patience and encouraging words for past few months in all the emails I received. I already read quite a few warm welcoming words on Wee facebook as well and it gives me the well needed energy to go back on the creative track. :)

As a thank you gift for the fact that you are patiently still here I have a freebie for everyone.

 To download this image place your cursor on top of the image and press your left mouse button. The image will open, place your cursor on top of the image again and press your right mouse button, a pull down menu will appear from which you want to choose the option "Save image as...", decide where on your computer you want to save the image and click on "Save". To exit the full screen image click on the cross on the top right side of your window.

* If you like to share my freebie with your friends please direct them back to my blog for collecting it. Wee Stamps Angel Policy applies.

Thank you!
Sylvia Zet

62 comments:

  1. Botheration for you. Hopefully you can keep going with your beautiful digi's. Thank you for this cute digi. I saved him.

    Nice weekend.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back :-) , thanks so much for the freebie its gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful notice and thank you very much for this freebie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see you back Sylvia, off to do a bit of shopping before they bloomin well close you again. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so glad to see you back selling again and thanks so much for the gorgeous WEE freebie. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feliz por ese regreso, ojala pueda ser definitivo para tener la dicha de seguir apreciando tus bellas ilustraciones. Me encantan, vivo fascinada, Dios Bendiga tu creatividad e ingenio.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an excited big smile I had on my face when I saw this post!! You and your gorgeous digi images have been missed! Please don't give up! And thank you for the freebie, I'll be emailing you very shortly with my order!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so very much she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm soooooo happy you are back in digi form and thank you so much for the sweet little freebie, she's so lovely. Right, of to choose stamps now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am so pleased to see you back, thank you so much for this gorgeous image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this cute image! And it's great to have you back!

    Hugs, Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this beautiful freebie!!

    Welmoed

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Sylvia, my heart leapt in happiness when I saw a post from you! To see your shop open again and your creativity flowing is the loveliest way to begin a weekend. The creations from your heart are the sweetest and I am so thankful you're back. Praying it won't be necessary to close down again! Sending you extra sparkly hugs today. And thank you for the precious freebie! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great to see you back! Thank you so much for the wonderful freebie!!
    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great to have you back and thanks so much for the adorable image!!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad to see you back! Doing a happy dance. Much thanks for the freebie...adorable as ever.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so glad you are back. I love your images! Thank you for the freebie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so very glad you are back, I just love your stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so glad you are back (even if it is for a few months). Your stamps are my all time favorite. I prefer digi to rubber due to space constraints so I will need to see what I can purchase before the holidays. Thank you for the freebie, she is so cute! Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So happy to see you back. Thank you for the freebie. I definitely want a few of the images.

    ReplyDelete
  22. thank you Sylvia for this sweet freebie ♥ happy to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. So happy you're back and thank you so much for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sylvia this is the best news! Awesome! So looking forward to ordering with you again! And thank you so much for our freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic news, I am so glad I will be able to buy your beautiful images in digi once again :) Thank you so much for the freebie too :) Big hugs Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am SO happy to see you back! Thank you for the sweet freebie and for a way to get your digis once again.

    ReplyDelete
  27. So glad you are coming back! Thank you for the freebie, she is adorable. Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  28. Girl you are so sweet to jump through hoops so that people who love your images can purchase them! I haven't crafted in a year!!! I was right there with you, no desire at all, but now I'm looking at my stash and getting the itch. Best of luck to you with this new way of selling your cute digis!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  29. I keep getting Error message when I click on the link provided :( Is it just me??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joyce, there was a problem for a while with my catalog so it wasn't just you I am afraid. We are working on it and it should be back already.

      Delete
  30. So pleased to see you back :) thanks for the freebie, she's adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Jipeeee! Hope there will be no change so that you haven`t to close your shop again in January. Would be sooooo sad!
    xoxo Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  32. Glad you are back, so I could buy the missing digis and thanks for the freebie. I look forward to your new creations.
    Good luck Karinne

    ReplyDelete
  33. So great to see you back and hopefully you can keep your shop open. Such silly regulations as I thought the idea of being part of Europe was to have easier trading between the member countries and not to make businesses close down. Thanks so much for the gorgous freebie xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. i can't see the catalogue? Can anyone help please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry Nicol for the problem with my website. I am working on it to fix it.

      Delete
  35. So pleased you are back and thank you so much for the Digi :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy to see you back. Thanks for the digi, she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Sooooooo happy to see you back!!! I was going through withdrawal not having access to those precious images <3 Sending you an email soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love little Jillian! Many thanks! Lana

    ReplyDelete
  39. Aww, she's super cute Sylvia. Thank you! So glad you're back in the digi business again. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Liebe Sylvia,
    ich freue mich das Du zurück bist und vielen Dank für das schöne Digistamp.

    Liebe Grüße aus Berlin
    von Petra

    ReplyDelete
  41. awesome post by admin.. now i am happy.. Consumers searching for brand new Hot UK Deals on various items won’t get disappointed with Hotnewpricedeals. This is one the best shopping websites as you can get exclusive store deals from Amazon, Ebay, Hughes, Lookfantastic, Outdoorgear, Stuarts London, Van mildert, Wahanda and Red letter days etc by getting up to 70 % discount. Further, in a short time this shopping portal has been able to attract customers from different parts of the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  42. glad you're back in business hope everything works out Sylvia thanks for this lovely she's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  43. I ♡ this little sweetie! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I ♡ this little sweetie! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank you for the freebie. I made a lovely card with it!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you so much. Does she has a name?

    ReplyDelete
  47. Your work is beautiful...thank you so much for the freebie <3

    ReplyDelete