Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Winter Friends by Iris Wiechmann

Hi everyone,

Today I have a gorgeous card to show you which was created by our fabulous Wee Guest Designer Iris Wiechmann. Iris decided to work with our newest Winter Friends stamp which is available as a digital version HERE or as a rubber version HERE.
Isn't it a stunning project?! The image is beautifully coloured and matches the papers and card's embellishments perfectly. And I really love the pearl flourish and the little snowflakes ornaments that Iris added to her fabulous work. Who wouldn't like to be on a receiving end of this beauty!!
For more details about today's inspiration please visit Iris HERE.

Have a great day everyone,
Sylvia

5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, wonderful colouring and design and adore that colour combo :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't had time to comment on every card but. I am loving them all, your new images are so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAUW WAUW another stunning creation here again too. Like Marianne, I just don´t have time to comment on everything, but be sure, I see it all, and it´s really eyecandy, that´s for sure. I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iris, is an inspiration..her work is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is just gorgeous!!! Of course I love the colors too, some of my favorites! The BG's.

    ReplyDelete