Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wee Stamps October Release!!

Hi everyone!

As promised - two new winter stamps are now available as part of Wee Stamps collection!
Here is the first image "Winter Friends" and it is brought to life by our talented Guest Designers -Åsa Danielsson and Cinzia Coniglio.
Just look at the amazing creations they made for us today!

Our Wee Whimsy Guest Designer  Iris Wiechmann and again our Wee Stamps Guest Åsa Danielsson took great care of the second winter image "Friendship Is The Greatest Gift". Please remember that if you like to find out more about these stunning projects - just click on the names above them. And here we go: 
  Isn't it beautiful?! Hope you like the new release and those absolutely gorgeous cards made by our talented Guests. Thank you ladies for bringing these new stamps to life!
And now we have some lucky winners of this new release waiting to be announced! 
And here they are!
 
Congratulations ladies!! :) Please email us at weestamps@gmail.com so we can send you your prize. And thank you everyone for the very sweet comments about the winter bunny :)
This new release is now available as a digital stamps HERE and as a rubber version at Whimsy Stamps HERE or from Whimsy Stamps' retailers HERE.
 
 Thanks again everyone for your sweet comments and for visiting today!
 
Have a good day!
Sylvia and Mariska

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable images Sylvia and the artists' cards are beautiful. Congratulations to the winners of these images! Since I wasn't one of them, I'm off to make my purchase - gotta have them both lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww they are really super Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable and......a penguin!! This simply has to be bought and made because my daughter has been a penguin fan since we took her to the zoo to see them when she was around 2 years old, she still loves them even though she's all grown up, so this is going to go on her card for sure :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, these images are just darling :) love them both! Might just have to invest ;) I'm starting my Christmas crafting later having just finished an order for wedding invitations...nightmare haha, anything that could go wrong did (including my niece spilling water on the finished products...*cries*) so I'm glad to see the back of them and get onto something much more fun :D

    Thanks for the inspiration with these four beautiful cards, hopefully I'll be able to make something half as beautiful!

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable images! All of the cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable images. The penguin is so cute. All card showing the new release are beautiful. Congrats to all the lucky winners.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats ladies on your win, just love the new stamps, they are gorgeous, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS ladies with your prizws, I know, you´re going to love them, they´re just too darned cute both of them. I absolutely love little Suzy with her little friends here ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yippee! So happy to see that I am one of your VERY lucky winners.
    Your new images are totally adorable and the DT creations are stunning too. Thank you
    Off to Email you now..
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute images. Congrats winners.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, so cute. Love all your images.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable images and so beautiful creations.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow they are gorgeous!!
    x Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh how cute new stamps. DT cards are abslutely amazing.
    So happy to see that I am one of your lucky winners. Thank you!
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sylvia, your new stamps are divine! I've already snapped both of them up. Love them and know I'm going to get some lovely Christmas cards out of those. I have a quick question... I'd like to use your lovely witch image for Halloween party invites for my 8 year old daughter Georgie's party this weekend. I was planning to print them and leave them uncoloured, to have a little 'colouring competition' for the party. I want to double check this is okay, or if I need to obtain special permissions to do this and pay you further royalties? I want to be sure I'm doing the right thing. Thanks, Wendy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, thanks so much for your lovely comment. I have just sent you an email on your "nennyjackson" address. Hope you received it.

      Delete