Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Spotlight on Rosica Ivanova aka Goldie

Hi everyone,

For today's customer inspiration post I had a problem to choose just one project from many wonderful makes by Rosica Ivanova so I decided to do a first October spotlight. We already showed one card by Rosica aka Goldie in August but then she shared so many new ones on our Facebook page during past two months that it was irresistible not to pick those three and feature them here.

So the first project by Goldie for today is this beautiful album she made with Wee Stamps' Sweet Sparkle stamp which is available as a digital image here and as a rubber stamp here.
I really love how Goldie coloured the image and then added those adorable little flowers to it. Thanks to this idea she didn't need to add anything else to the front of her album but instead went for those gorgeous threads of lace and charms attached to the binder.
For some more photos of this album please visit Goldie's blog here.

My second pick is this gorgeous Christmas project with Heidi who is available as a digi, a rubber stamp and as a card topper.
Just look at all those fun and lovely details here like the dimensional snow, pompons attached to Heidi's boots or the snow ball ribbon! Isn't that a warm and cosy project?! Beautiful work!

And my last pick is the adorable card that Goldie made for a little boy. She worked with Wee Stamps' Birthday Baby Boy here who is available as a digi or as a rubber stamp.
 Goldie coloured the image to perfection again and those buttons are just a great touch for a boy's card.

Thanks again Goldie for sharing your cards with Mariska and myself on our Wee Stamps FB page and for giving me permission to use them here. I am looking forward to see what you will come up with next!

If you like to check some more beautiful cards by Goldie just hop over to her blog HERE.
 I hope you like the cards I picked for you today.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Sylvia

1 comment: