Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Silver Fairy by Åsa Danielsson

Good Morning everyone!

Today we have the first new card for you created by our October Guest Designer Åsa Danielsson. Åsa worked with Silver Fairy who is available as a rubber stamp HERE, as a digital image HERE and as part of a set of card toppers HERE.

Isn't it gorgeous?! What I love the most about this project is how subtle and light it looks thanks to soft colours used by our designer. That butterfly border works very well with the image and I also love Åsa's wonderful and very delicate colouring of Silver Fairy. Thank you Åsa for this beautiful inspiration today.
For more details about this lovely card please visit Åsa's blog HERE.

Have a lovely day everyone!
Sylvia

3 comments:

  1. Someone necessarily lend a hand to make critically posts I’d state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular submit incredible. Magnificent activity!
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE 😍 to buy this as digi stamp but the link doesn't work anymore 😭😭😭
    Is there another option?

    ReplyDelete