Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Introducing our Wee Stamps October Guest Designers

Good morning everyone!
 
It is first day of October so it is time to introduce our new Guest Designers Team for this coming month. But before we do this we would like to say big Thank you to our wonderful September Team Christa Knegt, Gosia Rylow, Jane Allen, Lyndsey Turner, Pia Puma and Tammy Louise Cunliffe for your wonderful cards and projects which so beautifully decorated both our blog and our Facebook page the past month. It was a real pleasure and a great fun to show your gorgeous works here ladies! Thank you!

And now to cheer up our sad faces after saying goodbye to the talented September Team let's announce the New Guest Team for October! This month we invited two lovely Wee Stamps Guests and a talented Whimsy Stamps Designer. And here they are:

My name is Åsa Danielsson, aka Scraphorse, and I´m a 37 year ”young” girl, living in a typical little Swedish village with my three lovely kids and ”husband”. I found this wonderful hobby about five years ago and it has quickly found a big and important place in my life. I love colouring, and spend lots and lots of hours with my dear copic markers.
I [love] Sylvias Wee Stamps so it's a big honor being asked to be a Guest Designer! Thank you so much!

This is one of the gorgeous creations by Åsa with Wee Stamps' Flower Fairy
***

***
Hello!! I'm Cinzia Coniglio, I was born in Rome (Italy) where I live and work as employee in an IT division. Addicted to arts, design and graphics, I was envolved in various craft arts, and finally few years ago I found my true love: drawing and working with paper… but above all I adore making cards! I don´t know to what style my cards belongs, I can only say that I like playing with sketches, papers and colours. More than two years ago I landed in the blogland, it’s a really exciting experience sharing your work with other crafting lovers, and during this time I knew so many talented people out there! Now I'm very happy to be Guest Designer for Sylvia Zet and her wonderful blog, it's been an honour and a pleasure to be on here having fun with my favourite images, they are fabulous, so cute and tender!

This is one of the gorgeous creations by Cinzia using Wee Stamps' Winter Fairy
***

And please welcome also our Wee Stamps Whimsy Guest Designer:

Hi, my name is Iris and I live in Florida, the beautiful sunshine state. I love all things crafty and was introduced to rubber stamping about 7 years ago. I've been totally hooked since then. I have been creative all my life and tried many different things but paper crafting/card making/coloring has become my passion! I love being in my craft room (with my two doggies at my feet ;-)) and just create away. If I'm not playing with paper or my Copics I like to play with my dogs, swim, walk or ride my bike on the beach, snuggle up in my favorite chair with a good book (and a huge cup of hazelnut coffee ;-)). I also love to cook and bake and design and create my own jewelry (gold and silver smithing).

This is one of gorgeous creations made by Iris using Wee Stamps' Wyanet
***
***
Welcome to Wee Stamps ladies!! We are very excited to have you on board and we can't wait to show those beautiful projects you have for us this month!

Thanks for stopping by everyone,
Mariska and Sylvia

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to 3 very very talented girls, that I´m sure, we´ve all met out there in blogland before. All your cards here are soo gorgeous girls, and I look really forward to see much more of it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Ladies. Enjoy your time as Wee Stamps GDT.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects, ladies! Have fun this month in your DT spot - look forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous cards! Such beautiful work all three have done!

    ReplyDelete