Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Introducing our September Whimsy Guest Designer

Hi Wee fans,

Today I would like to introduce you to one more talented lady who's work will be decorating this blog in September. Joining us this month as our Whimsy Guest Designers is lovely:


My start in paper crafting (20 years ago) was in scrapbooking my beautiful daughters’ photos.  My greeting art, (I secretly call) it and blogging experience, began about 3 years ago.  I love keeping up and sharing what I learn through education, design team work, publications, demo’s and retail.  My style of design is vibrant and rich with the use of multiple mediums.  If it’s Red, Orange and full of pigment, I’m using it in my creations!  My favorite embellishment’s are ribbons and layering with die cuts to complete my creations.      



My signature projects are shaped cards because they allow me to use and expand my paper crafting techniques with imagination as my only limitation. While designing the Shape EZ templates and some of the Shapeology Dies with Whimsy Stamps, the ability to coordinate and set themes to my work has opened within me an entirely new “mojo” as it were.



Sharing my creations via Face Book, Blogger, Pinterest, Etsy, You Tube and more has quickly become my favorite past time. However, expanding my knowledge and taking courses in mediums, design and genre are just as important. I’m a trend designer with my ears and eyes to the ground for the newest thing in design currently working on Zantangle and how to best incorporate it into my projects.   



I feel very blessed to have been invited to share my crafty side here with you today and hope you enjoy and become inspired by my creations. 

Hugs,

Tammy Louise

***

We asked Tammy what her personal favorite creation was using a Wee Stamps' image and she decided on this gorgeous card that made the cover of Paper Craft Magazine in June 2012 (both Wee girls are available as rubber stamps HERE and as digital images HERE).
Wasn't that cover spot well deserved! Thank you for joining us this month Tammy. If you want to find out more about this beautiful card please visit Tammy's blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a good day everyone!
Sylvia

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes Tammy is a wellknown talent in papercrafting and has always made such gorgeous work everywhere she has been showing her work, and this is definitely just as gorgeous as always. So I for one is definitely looking forward to see, what she´ll have to share with us here through September, that´s for sure, but I know, it´ll be awesome no mattwer what it is.
    Have a wonderful day everyone and lots of great fun too.

    ReplyDelete