Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Holly by Jane Allen

Hi everyone,

Today we have a wonderful winter card made by our September Designer Jane Allen. Jane chose to work with Holly who is available as a digital stamp, as a rubber stamp or as a part of a card toppers set. And this is the beauty that our Guest Designer created for us today.
Jane made this beautiful card with lovely delicate ornaments and I love it's layout and those falling snowflakes she added. As I am the illustrator of this image it is fun for me to see Holly not only coloured beautifully but also with regular human eyes version, it makes me look at my fairy in a new way. 
Thank you Jane for sharing your gorgous card with us. For more details about today's project please visit Jane's blog here.
Enjoy your day everyone,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment