Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Berry by Tammy Louise Cunliffe

Hi Wee Fans!!

For todays inspiration I decided to take a pick from the fabulous selection of cards our lovely Whimsy Guest Designer Tammy Louise Cunliffe has on her blog. There were so many gorgeous cards to pick from but I decided on this wintery card using Wee Stamps' Berry who is available as a digital image, a rubber stamp and a card topper.


I love the fact that Tammy didn't use the standard Christmas colors but went for a more pinkish color instead. And I adore the glittery twigs and the berries she used. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous work with us Tammy! For more details on this cutie please visit Tammy's blog HERE. By the way! Tammy is also offering some lovely Wee candy to her blog followers, so if you want to become one or are already following her gorgeous creations then please visit her blogpost HERE.

Have a fabulous day everybody!!!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Oww pure cuteness, love it, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, this is soooooooooooooo gorgeous. Absolutely stunning card here, I just love it.

    ReplyDelete