Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Beau and Bashful by Gosia Rylow

Hi Wee fans!

We have yet another treat for you today. You have already seen Gosia Rylow's fabulous cards with the brandnew Rowan Fairy but you haven't seen her magic yet on our new Beau and Bashful (available as a digital image and a rubber stamp). Here is the gorgeous sample Gosia made for us:
Isn't that just magical? The way Gosia colored Beau and Bashful they remind me of my little girls' My Little Pony's. I think they look amazing in pink and purple colors. For more details on this gorgeous creation please visit Gosia's blog HERE.

Have a great day everybody!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. When this first appeared on my page, my thought was "My Little Pony"! Then I read your post, and laughed when you thought the same! lol! This is gorgeous! I can't believe how many layers she's added to this card - wow!

    ReplyDelete