Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Spotlight on Lyndsey Turner

Hi everybody,

When searching for cards to decorate our blog with in August I came across the blog of a lady named Lyndsey Turner. When I searched her blog for the term "Wee Stamps" I came across a long list of cards created with both digi's and card toppers. I couldn't decide on just one so I decided to do another spotlight. Hope you like these cards I picked of of Lyndsey's blog:

On this first card Lyndsey used the card topper version of Sam's Special Delivery, this image is also available as a digi and as a rubber stamp. I haven't seen this image used that many times before so it was a joy to come across Lyndsey's creation. I love the layout and the papers she used with the perfect finishing touches of the buttons and the ribbon. More details on this card you'll find HERE.

And this is the card that got me to visit Lyndsey's blog in the first place. When I saw this on the Wee Stamps Facebook page it just brought a smile on my face. This time Lyndsey used the digi version of Sweet Blossom but she is also available as a rubber stamp and as a card topper. I love the lovely bright colors Lyndsey used on this one and the pretty layout with the flowers and the pretty ribbon. For more details on this cutie you'll need to check out Lyndsey's blogpost HERE.

And this card again uses one of the toppers, this time Lyndsey used Holly who is also available as a digi and as a rubber stamp. The reason that I picked this card is that I love that the papers Lyndsey picked together are so different but yet in the way Lyndsey used them, teaming them up with just the right embellishments, they totally work together. For more details on this cutie please visit the blogpost HERE.

Now did I say to much? It was hard to just pick these three but I have asked Lyndsey to be one of our Guest Designers in September so I'll get to show you more cuties by this lady next month. Thank you again Lyndsey for letting me show your gorgeous work.

Have a great day everybody!
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome lot of beautiful creations here from Lyndsey, so I´ll look forward to see more in a bit from this talented lady here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations from Lyndsey, I am not on Facebook but do love using your digis and have a few on my blog. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautdiful creations! Love it.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card by lyndsey. I love her work and her wee cards are no exception.
    Congrats on your GDT spot lyndsey
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete