Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Naughty Puppie by Mariska van der Veer

Hello everybody!

Today I have my first creation to show you with one of the Naughty Puppies who are available as digital images and as rubber stamps. Reason why I'm so late with my first project with these cuties is that I was asked to do a tutorial on 'my' 3D paper piecing for Splitcoast Stampers.... which is a HUGE honor for me as I myself check the tutorial portion of the Splitcoast Stampers website all the time for inspiration. In order to make this tutorial I had to color this cutie up several times and that took some time and I couldn't show this creation before the tutorial went live... which was yesterday.

This is a criss cross card that I created using another tutorial on the Splitcoast Stampers website. To find out more about this card you can either visit my blog HERE or my tutorial on the Splitcoast Stampers website HERE, I'd love to read what you think of the tutorial if you are going to check it out!!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. I saw your tut there, and it was absolutely amazing and your card here is also just over the top gorgeous and sooo cute. Really stunning work hun, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Mariska this is amazing
    jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredibly gorgeous.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is fantastic,
    as well as the content!

    my website ... Read This

    ReplyDelete