Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sympathy Bugs by Hazel Conboy

 Hi Everyone,

For today's inspiration we have a lovely card by made by Hazel Conboy. Hazel is our Topper Guest Designer and for her project she used already pre-coloured and die-cut Sympathy Bugs card topper available from The Hobby House.
This topper is a part of a set that includes two more designs - Ruby and Silver Fairy. You can find out more about this beautiful card on Hazel's blog here.

Sympathy Bugs couple is also available as digital stamp here and in rubber here (or from Whimsy Stamps' retailers). 

Thanks for stopping by and have a good day! 
Sylvia

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card!!
    Hugs, sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these little bugs they are on my wish list like so many
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Nice colours and the digi is so sweet.

    I'm going to put my card with X-mas Hamster.

    Hugs, Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful as all your work is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, and I love purple so this is extra special in my eyes. I love the image, so cute.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bugs are so super cute, love the colouring on the toppers and I'm with Annette, the purple is delish!! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete