Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Amy by Mariska van der Veer

Today I decided to share one of my favourite projects created a while back by the lovely Wee Design Team Coordinator - Mariska van der Veer! 90% of her cards are actually my favourites but I remember that when she has created a gorgeous note holder with Wee Amy - this photo was on my computer wallpaper for many months! I just love the colour combo of this beauty!
If you like to see more photos of this project (along with all the little pieces Mariska patiently cut for her 3D paper piecing) please visit her blog HERE.
As for my Amy image it is available in three versions - as a digital stamp at Wee Stamps, as a rubber stamp at Whimsy Stamps (or it's retailers) and as a pre-coloured topper from The Hobby House (or it's retailers).

Thanks for visiting today and have a lovely and creative day everyone!
Sylvia

4 comments:

  1. Stunning work as ever Mariska!! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! love the colours you've chosen and the layout of your card
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is just so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete