Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Playful Kitten(s) by Mariska van der Veer

Hi Wee Fans,

Today I have a card to show you from my own hand that was featured in an English Magazine named Creative Stamping a while back (issue 8). I was asked to make this card as designer for Whimsy Stamps, as you know the company that sells the rubber stamps for Wee Stamps. I worked with one of the lovely Playful Kittens (available as digital images and rubber stamps).


The Playful Kittens are just perfect for small cards like this. For more details about this card please visit my blog HERE.

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. beautiful soft tones and a gorgeous card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beauty of a card, Mariska. Lovely colouring, lovely framing and lovely stitching too! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Mariska great colouring and lovely soft colours
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete